Friday, October 2, 2009

Coupon Preview for October 4th

We should get 3 inserts in this Sunday's paper: 2 SmartSource and 1 Red Plum.

1 of the SmartSource will be for General Mills products. I love General Mills. I can never have too many Green Giant Frozen Veggies, Betty Crocker Potatoes (Au Gratin...mmmmm), or Warm Delights. I'm still crossing my fingers for a great Pillsbury refrigerated dough sale at Kroger this month to match up with the Catalina deal.

The other SmartSource insert has coupons for Frank's hot sauce, French's Worcestershire sauce, and Fleishmann's Yeast--all of which I got FREE last year at Brookshire's with these same coupons.

The Red Plum insert has lots of high value Dove coupons that will coordinate with a sale at Walgreens next week.

All-in-all, I think it looks like a very good week!

You can view the full preview HERE. And just for a laugh, look at the picture beside the "Simply Refrigerated Cookie Dough by Pillsbury" in the Smart Source 2 preview. Yummy.

1 comment:

Together We Save said...

Thanks for the preview. I enjoy baking so much more now that the weather is cooler.