Thursday, October 15, 2009

McDade's Market (October 14th-20th)

***I wanted to add that I have been extremely impressed with the level of customer service I'm finding at McDade's. Managers have gone out of their way to please me by substituting items that were out of stock and still taking the original coupons for the out of stock item. I didn't even request that--they suggested it!***

McDade's doubles coupons up to and including 60 cents. They do take Internet Printable Coupons, as well.

No loyalty/membership card is required for sale prices.

Here are the deals:

Act II Popcorn, Selected varieties 3-pk
$1.25
.40 Manufacturer's coupon from 9/20 SmartSource insert
Final Price: .45

Bar-S Franks, 12 oz.
.79
$1 off 2 Printable coupon HERE
Final Price: .29 each

There are lots of good deals this week on meat and produce. You can view their ad HERE.

No comments: