Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tip of the Day: October 7th

Keep your eyes peeled for coupons for FREE gift cards when you transfer a prescription.

Walgreens, CVS, Target, and Rite-Aid all put out these glorious coupons from time to time. If you need to fill/refill a prescription anyway, why not get paid to do so? I love having these gift cards on hand to reduce my out-of-pocket expenses, and the prescription is tax-deductible.

Brookshire's also honors these competitor offers, and that has bought me many groceries.

If you're really lucky, you might come across one for a NEW prescription, but that's a little rare.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Are there any that are currently out? I need to get a refill and would love to use one. :)

Mommy Managing said...

The new Walgreens at Crossgates has an offer for $25 with a NEW or Transferred RX. However, it's just taped to the wall and they scan it, so you couldn't use it at Brookshire's or any other Walgreens. It's only good 'til Saturday, the 10th.

I have a couple for Rite-Aid. E-mail me your address and I can send you one. Then you could use it at Rite-Aid or Brookshire's.